It is frustrating when you know there are funds on the card but your deposit just wont go through, so to help you out we have compiled this list of useful hints:
1. Make sure all your personal details are correct – some processors can decline transactions attempts if your details with us do not exactly match those on your card.
2. Try a different amount – some of our processors can only handle transactions of $35 or more so to maximize your chances try above this amount.
3. Try a different card – sometimes our processors cannot handle a certain card even if there are funds on the account.
4. Try a different card type – try your Visa if you are having difficulties with a MasterCard and vice versa.
5. Put the kettle on – our processors restrict how many deposits you can attempt per hour, so go make a nice cup of tea and come back in a little while.
As you continue to make successful deposits your profile will increase and you will find it increasingly easy to make purchases, so once you get a few deposits on things will get a lot easier.
If you have tried all of the above and are still struggling please contact our support team and we can review all your transaction attempts for you.